Russell Street, Covent Garden
The works comprised of stripping out of the tenants fixtures and fittings back to open plan format. Repairs and redecorations were undertaken to return the unit back to a lettable condition following the vacation of the previous tenant.
- Stripping out
- Full decorations to all previously painted surfaces
- Removal of tenant installed air conditioning system
- Amendments to the heating system
- New carpets and vinyl flooring
- NICEIC testing and extensive remedial works
- Testing and overhaul of the gas heating system
- French polishing to doors and architraves
- Reinstatement of blinds within the office areas
- Installation of a Kee-Klamp railing system to the warehouse mezzanine floor.
Client: Capital & Counties
Contract Administrator: Workman LLP
Project Value: £120,000.00